Monday, March 1, 2010

My Data is Out of Control

I’m not that old. As a matter of fact I’m only 28 years old but I feel like I’m stuck in between the older and the younger generations approach to the web. If you decide to visit my social networking profile you won’t find a lot of personal information. That’s because I subscribe to the old generational thought that you just don’t talk about certain things, especially on a platform were everyone can see it.

But, even with my old school approach to technology I to have posted or been tagged in a few unflattering photos that I would not want anyone to see. Although many of these photos have been deleted and are no longer relevant, I worry that they may come back to haunt me. I am even more concerned about this now as I look to start my post MBA career. I wish some one would’ve told me a long time ago that the Internet never forgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment